The 1st of the month is here again and with it, a new selection of suggested reading:
- I have a little military history in Gen. Moore and Mr. Galloway's excellent account of the first major air assault battle of the Vietnam war.
- For philosophy loving folks, a great comparative read pitting Freud against C.S. Lewis for your mind and soul.
- To understand the failed peace process in Israel, Dennis Ross is your man.
- Along with it, the greater conflict between East and West is summed up in "The Clash of Civilizations."
- Because of Valentine's Day, I thought I would add the "Five Love Languages," a truly brilliant book recommended by my youth pastor for my wedding and a great gift for the love of your life.