I thought I would recommend to you some eclectic reading that you might enjoy:
- Bill Roggio has an excellent follow-up to his post of the downed Bulgarian helicopter in Iraq and how an Iraqi turned in one of the murders.
- Citizen Z has an interesting piece from The Economist on why homosapiens beat out neanderthals in the evolutionary chain: trade.
- Bruce at Naruwan Formosa has a revealing and horrifying look at China, its torture and persecution of Christians, the UN and NGOs.
- Quillnews examines the "hush-hush" world of 527s and campaign finance reform, and the MSM's lack of coverage.
- Pastor Tod Bolsinger is back from his trip to Malawi and has some touching reflections.
- Okie on the LAM digs into the filibuster issue of judicial nominees. However, are Sen. Frist and Sen. Reid heading for a bad compromise on allowing 2 of the 10 judges to move forward? Attorney Hedgehog has the Republicans talking points memo of why the Democrats' filibuster is not democratic.
- Pastor John Gillmartin has some interesting thoughts on "why men hate church?" and how to improve it.
- Cheat Seeking Missiles has some thoughts on an LAT piece on what China has wrought by inflaming anti-Japanese sentiment via email and the internet.
- Eagle Speak comments on the very troubling NYT article today about the lack of armor and "lessons learned" training for units sent to Iraq. Our government should not be sending units to Iraq that are not fully armored.
- And finally, but by no means least, if you haven't read the witty Brain Droppings, check it out!